How to Contribute
The Foundation of the IADC gives its supporters an invaluable return on investment by:
- Educating the public and global legal community on issues impacting the civil justice system.
- Providing a forum for discussion of topics critical to corporate and defense counsel.
- Promoting projects for the advancement of the legal system.
- Supporting scholarship for the continued education of defense attorneys and corporate counsel.
Donate now to receive these benefits:
- Acknowledgment in donor listings in the IADC Docket, on The Foundation Web site, and in The Foundation Forum program.
- Presentation of a donor emblem to wear on your badge at the Midyear and Annual Meetings.
- Priority seating at The Foundation Forum.
- Invitation to the exclusive President’s Circle Reception at the Midyear Meeting for donors at the $1,000 level and above.
- Personal satisfaction in supporting a worthy cause.
- Charitable tax deduction.
Please donate, renew your donation, or begin a pledge today. Thank you for your support.
- Individuals contributing up to $100 in a single calendar year.
- Individual contributing $101-999 in a single calendar year.
President's Circle of Fellows
- Individual contributing $1,000 or more in a single calendar year.
- Individual who has made lifetime contributions of $5,000 or more.
Firm Donor/Corporate Benefactor
- A business making a contribution of $1,000-4,999 in a single calendar year
- A business making a contribution of $5,000 or more in a single calendar year.
- A business making cumulative contributions of $10,000 or more.
Donors are listed only for the year in which contribution is received.
To make a donation, please click on the button below, or contact The Foundation at 312.368.1494 / email@example.com.
Payments may be made via American Express, MasterCard, Visa, check, or wire transfer.
The Foundation Raffle
Held at both the Midyear and Annual Meetings, The Foundation Raffle provides an excellent opportunity to support The Foundation with a chance to win a fantastic getaway for use at the next IADC meeting. Raffle tickets can be purchased when you register for the Midyear or Annual Meeting or by e-mailing Mary Beth Kurzak